Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Without Dresses


I went to the mall today to look for a dress for prom, but I found out that they are not making dresses anymore because the world is going through an oil crisis. I could not believe it. What am I going to do without dresses to wear? I am going to have to wear jeans every single day. What about when I have a formal party or event? What will I do then? I am not going to be able to go to prom anymore. I will not be able to look nice and impress the guys. I will look raggedy everytime I go out. The world of fashion has come to an end for me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dang. I can really tell a world without oil is going to impact girls harshly. Now they have to wear something raggedy like a potatoe sack and have a hard time impressing the guys. By the way thats a really nice picture. It is properly linked.

    ReplyDelete